Experience of the IT industry spans the Personal Computer and Server environments over 15 years and covers both hardware, software, network and system. Designing and implementing corporate network is one of my experience. This include network infrastructure (design, implement) that covers: structured cabling, hub, consentrators, routers; Operating System installation, trouble shooting,setup the user needs and administering the network Experience on implementing Intranet, include Web Servers Instalation, Mail Servers, Messaging System setup(local and remote).
I have other 8 years experience in Factory as a Plant Manager, responsible on day to day operation covers both plan and operation. I use my strong managerial skills to plan and develop TQM system on this Factory.
I have enclosed a Curriculum Vitae which provides a chronological list of job I have worked on.
- Problem solver – this is my number one skill.
- systems analyst and consultant recommending complete hardware software and systems solutions.
- systems integrator
- system administrator and technical support person for LINUX and for PC networks using TCP/IP
- Intranet and Internet technology
- Quality Management Practitioners